Highland Perthshire is a land of mountains, rivers, lochs and glens, abounding with unspoilt scenery and with a huge diversity of wildlife.
There is so much to see and do:
- Plenty of good walks and hills to climb.
- Spend a glorious day exploring Glen Lyon, the longest, loveliest and loneliest enclosed glen in Scotland.
- Visit the Scottish Crannog Centre – living history from underwater discoveries.
- Take a Highland Adventure Safari with a local Ranger.
- Explore the Birks of Aberfeldy – where the Falls of Moness so enraptured Robert Burns in 1782 he was inspired to compose his famous poem “The Birks o’ Aberfeldy”.
Or for a more active weekend a wide range of outdoor pursuits are available nearby including:
- White-water rafting.
We offer secure storage for bikes etc. Additionally we are able to offer drying facilities for any outdoor clothing or equipment on request.